Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

PFC200 8202 mit codesyscontrol 3.5.11.10 : PFC200Bus doesn't run

2017-11-27
2017-11-28
  • soundofsilence - 2017-11-27

Hi,

I just bought my first Wago SPS, a 750-8202. After the installation of Codesyscontrol 3.5.11.10 (the .20 version doesn't work, cant connect to the SPS) i can log on to the system but the internal Bus to access the moduls doesn't work. Are there so known Errors? With the Wago e!cockpit everything works finde.

Very best

Christian

Hallo,

ich mache gerade meine ersten Schritte mit einer Wago 750-8202. Nach der Installation von Codesyscontrol 3.5.11.10 (die .20er Version funktioniert bei mir nicht, da findet er die SPS hinterher nicht mehr) kann ich mich auf die Steuerung einloggen, der interne Bus zur Ansteuerung der angeclippten Module startet aber nicht. Hat einer einen Tipp, was ich da falsch mache? Mit dem e!cockpit geht alles, Hardwareseitig scheint also alles ok zu sein.

Gruß

Christian

IMG: 2017

IMG: 2017

• soundofsilence - 2017-11-27

I searched 2 days and 1 hour after this post I solved the problem. I'll leave the answer here in case somebody else is searching for a solution.

The key was to select the installed moduls. The Kbus doesn't start, when the moduls aren't registered in the software.

Other Errormessages for the google crawler:

Kbus device has not been opened
    PFC200bus doesn't run

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2017-11-28

Hi,
    sorry that we did not give any advice to do this (we will for the future)
    The procedure is simple.
    1. Add an empty projekt for the PFC200 with KBUS (-empty in the device tree)
    2. then download / go online with this project
    3. even when plc in stop (better) or run - rightclick on the master (KBUS Internal Bus) and scan the KBUS devices
    4. add the found deivces via scandialog to the project
    5. logout add mapping to the variables - go online again with a download - everything is now up and running

BR
    Edwin

IMG: KBUS1.jpg

IMG: KBUS2.jpg

IMG: KBUS3.jpg