Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

user level change and password change in CoDeSys v2.3

nrj
2018-08-21
2018-09-03
  • nrj - 2018-08-21

Hi all

I've made a project in abb control builder plus and some visualization in CoDeSys.
    I've defined 8 user level and assigned 8 individual password for them.
    I've defined 2 buttons for 'user level change' and 'password change' with use of "INTERN CHANGEUSERLEVEL" and "INTERN CHANGEPASSWORD" resp.
    I open the CoDeSys by entering the right password in a dialog box asking for user level and password, without any problem.
    In online program when I try to change the user level or password with use of these two buttons with correct passwords, the massage box of "The password is not correct" is appeared. But I am sure that the password is correct!!!

I've tried using the implicit variable in my top global variable as below (the list of global variable is after the global variables of project I/O modules):

VAR_GLOBAL RETAIN
    CurrentUserLevel: INT := 0;
    CurrentPasswords: ARRAY[0..7] OF STRING[20] := '0000','1111','2222','3333','4444','5555','6666','7777';
    VisuDoExecuteUserlevelInit: BOOL := FALSE;
    END_VAR

But there is the error of several declaration in compiling the project.
    please help me if anyone knows what should I do to change the user level and password in online mode!
    thank you very much

• Erik BΓΆhm - 2018-09-03

Hi
    If i do the same here, there is no compiler error message.
    Project attached.
    Which errors do you get when compiling ?

Best regards
    Erik

Password.pro [11.23 KiB]