Welcome to our new forum
All users of the legacy CODESYS Forums, please create a new account at account.codesys.com. But make sure to use the same E-Mail address as in the old Forum. Then your posts will be matched. Close

Cannot activate users via webvisu

WAGOKurt
2019-02-19
2019-04-17
  • WAGOKurt - 2019-02-19

The webvisu on the WAGO PFC200 shows users are deactivated when accessing user management, however they are active actually. Tried deleting user management and re-creating and uploading a good user management profile, no matter what, it always shows deactivated in the web visu. Any ideas what is causing this? It works on another controller I have, just this one has the problem. This is the Codesys 3.5 SP14 with WAGO FW9 (since EtherCAT Master does not seem to work on newer FW's)

Thanks you

Works fine in Codesys IDE using same visu menu.

IMG: Bild

IMG: Bild

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2019-03-18

Hi,
    please send the project to the CODESYS store helpdesk
    store.codesys.com -> my question -> bugreport

According Ethercat,
    i'm pretty it works, I have two devices which are running Ethercat with current Wago Firmware ( guess this is FW 11)
    (As I remember there was a problem on older FW but not sure which version it was exactly)

BR
    Edwin

• eschwellinger

eschwellinger - 2019-04-17

Hi,
    for the red cross - could you please check if the images are downloaded to the visu directory ( browse them by the CODESYS file browse)

I assume either they are not on the device or the memory is maybe full ( check with df on Linux)
    (You could check the browser console and check the messages there additional check the plc logger)

BR
    Edwin